Sunday, September 25, 2016

IF YOU CHANCE TO MEET A PRIMARY PROGRAM


I was so exited and a little scared today because today was the primary program. 

The combined exited and scared was because I Baylie Mae McCoy had to play the piano for "I  LOVE TO SEE THE TEMPLE" In front of my whole church +  a little bit more.  I was mostly scared  than exited but still exited.

When I did not play the piano I was more exited than scared because I did not have to play the piano.


Anyway thank you for listingng.

             
                 

                                     

                                                   Bye.





                                                

3 comments:

  1. Baylie we love you! I am so impressed that you can play that song maybe you can teach me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness why do i have such a lovely talented daughter?!!! wow i sure loved hearing you play the piano why are you so brave?!!! and you did great in your talk that was so neat that you wrote it too! love you and glad you love to eat the veggies in my garden, you help with the garden too. xoxo my sweet baylie!

    ReplyDelete